We are a leading CRO looking for a Medical Writer to join our close-knit team and support in a home-based capacity with one of our pharma clients. The ideal candidate would have worked with a broad range of clinical documents and are capable of taking on an independent position in the business.
Who are we:
We are a leading niche CRO focusing on regulatory support for the pharmaceutical industry. Our experience makes us an invaluable partner to a large proportion of the industry, from top 10 pharma to virtual biotechs. One of our core markets is medical writing and as a result we have developed to be known as one of the leading organisations globally offering consultancy services in this area.
Working as a medical writer in Europe your responsibilities will include:
• Critically evaluate, analyse, and interpret the medical literature
• Write and edit clinical development documents
• Complete writing assignments in a timely manner
• Maintain timelines and workflow of writing assignments
• Practice good internal and external customer service
Ideal for a Senior/Principal Medical Writer, who is looking to further their career within an exciting global CRO
• Must have at least 3-5 years of industry regulatory writing and clinical medical writing experience
• The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in scientific, medical, clinical discipline
• Experience in regulatory submissions (clinical study reports) presented to regulatory authorities a plus
• Understanding of clinical data
• Exceptional writing skills are a must
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on 02030195990 or contact the office on +44 203 178 7488. You can also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.