Due to the success of this year, Meet are looking to grow their team of recruiters in our buzzy London office! The recruitment industry is ballooning right now, specifically here at Meet, and it couldn’t be a better time for you to join. We have had back to back record-breaking months and are looking to further this momentum all the way through 2019.
What sets Meet apart from other recruitment agencies is our culture. Rather than focus on unrealistic targets and billings, our company has real values when it comes to treating our employees better than anyone in the industry, we did just win the gold medal for Investment in People!
We can offer an autonomous work environment, where our employees are trusted to do what is expected of them. No micromanagement, just recruitment.
Meet’s Values: Positivity, Integrity, Creativity, Success and Quality
What is the role of a recruiter?
· Working in a fast-paced role in which you will be interacting with numerous hiring managers, assisting them with their staffing needs
· Delivering a superb candidate experience that begins with the initial phone call all the way through delivering and closing the offer
· Acting as a representative on behalf of Meet and our global clients in order to attract and maintain the best talent in the industry
· Using social media, networking events, job adverts, head hunting and referrals to uncover high quality candidates to fill live roles
· Becoming an expert in the Life Science industry and being that matchmaker between our clients and candidates
What are the benefits of being a recruiter at Meet?
· Competitive base salary as well as uncapped commission scheme and bonus scheme for seniors
· Award winning training with fantastic Future Leader’s programme
· Numerous Incentives which the company covers all expenses for - Monthly lunches to 5* restaurants, Company Vacations to Ibiza & Miami, days out to musical festivals
· You will be part of a young, vibrant, highly ambitious team that will support you throughout your career
What is Meet looking for within their Recruiters?
· 2-5 Years of Life Sciences Recruitment Experience
· Someone that is hungry to succeed and has had a successful career
· Ambition and a previous history of success in a similar environment
· Anyone looking break into sales and believes they would flourish in a fast-paced environment
· A person that can naturally network and engage with people from various backgrounds
If you think you have what it takes to start a continue your career in one of the top life science companies in the industry and being a part of a fun, dynamic team, appl