Are you bored of doing the same role day in day out? Here is an incredible opportunity to undertake a great challenge, utilizing all your skills in one place. This company are looking to bring on a Senior Quality Engineer to support their large presence in the US and assist in the development of new processes in line with the new regulations. They are a large service provider to then heavily regulated Medical Device & Healthcare industry with a core focus on patient safety.
Senior Quality Engineer, North West, £40-50k, Medical Devices
Please contact Nathan Berkley on 0203 019 6020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity or similar within Medical Devices. This will be 100% confidential.
• Quality planning in support of new product development, product quality improvement, complaint and CAPA management.
• Developing, maintaining and improving the quality system in accordance with the requirements of ISO, FDA QSR.
• Constantly review the current quality system and recommend / implement improvements as needed
• Review collected data to perform statistical analysis and recommend process / product changes to improve quality.
• Plan and directs activities concerned with development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of our quality system
• Experience with combined Manufacturing Engineering and/or Quality Systems experience.
• Technical Sterilization Experience
• Medical device or other regulated industry experience.
• Perform quality system audits both internal/external.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nathan Berkley at Meet, please call 0203 019 6020. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com