Are you a well-rounded QA/RA professional with design history file experience? This company offer an exciting and challenging working environment where development timescales are short and the specifications demanding but rewarding. Today is a great time to join their rapidly expanding team. They can offer the opportunity to work on world class projects, learn new skills and create breakthrough products for leading global brands.
• Manage compliance of company QMS
• Working closely with Project Administrators for the maintenance of project documentation register, and documentation and preparation of elements of DHF/Technical Files
• Reviewing and approving project documentation
• Ensuring traceability of goods on clients’ projects
• Facilitating third party audits & conducting internal audits
• Experience of creating and managing elements of a Design History File / Technical File
• Knowledge of ISO 13485, FDA QSR and Medical Device Directive
• HND in quality or relevant degree, e.g. in engineering or science
• Experience of project quality management
• Demonstrable experience in quality assurance
Please contact Nathan Berkley on 0203 019 6020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity or similar within Medical Devices. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at: www.peoplewithchemistry.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-berkley-a25811139/