An exciting opportunity has just come about for a Senior Medical Writer to join a well-respected independent Medical Communications agency in London or Manchester area.
This well-established agency is part of a global independent group of agencies. They pride themselves on their focus of changing knowledge and consequently changing behaviours in target audiences such as patients and HCPs. They offer a modern, fully integrated approach to medical education, as their talented team is made up of experts and specialists in healthcare, education and medical communications. Due to their booming success they are looking to expand their teams.
- This is a key role in the development and delivery of scientifically accurate content for clients’ projects
- Ensuring all work is aligned with client objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of therapy areas relevant to own accounts, including product data and educational messaging, terminology, and competitor awareness
- Adapting content and style according to client objectives across a variety of target audiences and subject areas
- Mentoring junior writers in all aspects of the business
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant writing experience
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a science Masters or PhD
- Previous medical writing experience in a medical communications agency
- Experience working in a broad range of projects and therapy areas
- Ability to review and edit other writers’ work
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Maria Fernandez on 02030196046 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be 100% confidential!