We are a specialist regulatory consultancy who are looking for an experienced CMC professional who is looking to take the lead on exciting global projects working on biologics and large molecules. You will become the CMC subject matter expert in the business.
Who we are:
We are a regulatory consultancy with a real passion and specialism in RA and looking for someone who shares this. It is currently a highly exciting time within our business as we look to continue expanding our team as a result to demand from our pharma and biotech clients. You will be joining a highly passionate team that thrive in our collaborative culture that offers a variety of training and opportunities to grow your skillset across the regulatory spectrum.
• Lead CMC projects
• Compile and review Marketing Authorisations
• Review CMC technical data (m2, m3) with project team
• Contribute to best practice across the board with your specialist CMC insight
• At least 4+ years of regulatory CMC experience
• Details understanding of biologics (large molecules e.g. monoclonal antibodies, biosimilar, vaccines)
• Exemplary communication skills
Location: Flexible mix of home and office based working (West Yorkshire)
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on 0203 019 5990. You can also e-mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.