A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced clinical individuals to join a market leading pharmaceutical company working on groundbreaking studies in the field of Oncology. Within this role you would be leading crossfunctional teams across large Phase III studies, while also being able to influence the processes and systems of the company and line managing your own team.
Reach out to Margherita Pastorino at 0203019381 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We are a global mid-size pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. We are currently developing a broad portfolio of Oncology products from First in Man all the way through Phase III and commercialization. Here we pride ourselves of putting patients first and leading our business focusing on the benefits that we can bring to our patients and their loved ones.
- Lead Phase III Oncology trial across different countries and managing a crossfunctional team
- Ensure compliance to timelines and budgets
- Manage vendors and CROs relationships
- Act as Line Manager for a small team of project managers
Location: Hertfordshire, Office-based with Homebased Flexibility
- 3+ years' experience in managing global clinical trials (particularly in late phases)
- Experience in managing oncology studies
- Management of global cross functional team
- Line Management experience desirable
Please contact Margherita Pastorino at 02030193981 or send your CV to email@example.com for more information.