Meet has partnered with an independent, award-winning, digitally-focused, medical communications and professional relations agency, currently seeking an experienced and creative Senior Digital Project Manager.
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing digital strategy and projects, and undertake line management duties.
• Define and provide technical approach/direction to digital projects (such as websites, mobile apps, community platforms etc.) from conception, ensuring timely delivery
• Organise resources and activities across the development team
• Oversee user experience, digital design, output and quality control, in line with client expectations
• Partake in client meetings to discuss and present digital solutions
• Support client service teams with the briefing of developers and facilitate communication between departments where required.
• 5+ years project management experience, working on client-facing digital agency projects
• Experience with delivering innovative, secure, and reliable websites and applications
• Experience and understanding of agile and waterfall project methodologies, and SEO techniques and implementations
• Familiarity with common Office Software tools, and tools such as Project/Merlin and Visio
• Experience in healthcare communications and an understanding of specific challenges faced in the industry
• Experience delivering formats of content relevant for the industry, i.e. websites, email campaigns, eLearning
• Understanding of technical platforms such as Wordpress, Veeva, Drupal7 and CQ5
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Rochelle at Meet. Call on 02030195953 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.