We are looking for a driven SCRA to join our full-service, global, mid-size CRO. If you are looking for involvement in all aspects of the studies and great development opportunities this is the role for you!
Who we are:
We are an award-winning midsize CRO operating across over 30 countries and focusing on many different therapeutic areas. Here we value and understand the fundamental role that CRA play in successfully carrying out clinical trials.
This is why we offer great training programs and we ensure that you are always excited about getting out of bed to go to work. Moreover, we want you to learn, grow and develop together with us, which is why we offer great opportunities to step into lead CRAs, team and project managers, or international monitoring roles.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior CRA with a passion for oncology studies to join our team dedicated to groundbreaking T-Cell therapy studies.
• Conduct site visits and ensure protocol compliance
• Assist Project team and Project Manager in different responsibilities
• Participate in site audits
•Assess, monitor and train junior CRAs on protocol specifics
Location: Home-based, Spain
Salary: up to €47500
• 3 years’ independent monitoring experience
• 2 years' experience in monitoring oncology studies
• Full Spanish driving license
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Experience in monitoring T-cell therapy studies desirable
Don't hesitate to contact Margherita Pastorino at email@example.com or +44 02030193981