Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Pharma, CRO, Senior CRA, CRA I,II, Senior Clinical Research Associate, home-based, remote, Ireland, Northern Ireland.
A new long-term, 6-month freelance opportunity is available within this established, respected and world leading CRO. With focus on oncology and respiratory therapeutic areas, this role offers both onsite or home-working with onsite monitoring around Ireland and Northern Ireland (5-8 onsite visits per month).
Due to increased volume of projects, this top 5, Global CRO is seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join on a contract/freelance basis.
Suited to CRA's at level II or Senior with 3-5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry this role offers home-based flexibility and competitive market rates.
Joining as a contract Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you will be working on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for monitoring within the multiple hospital setting, specifically focusing on IMP monitoring within Pharmacy, also involving other aspects of monitoring. You will specifically pick up responsibility for:
* Liaison with key trial personnel at clinical trial centres.
* Training clinical site staff in drug dispensing procedures and unmasked processes.
* Monitoring investigational medicinal products (IMP) at site.
* Monitoring visits and completing documentation such as monitoring visit reports.
* Preparation and participation in the setup, maintenance and close out of clinical trial centres.
A leading Clinical Research Organisation, with clients in over 100 countries and over 20,000 employees worldwide. They cover a wide variety of therapeutic areas and have won many awards for their success over the years and with their science-driven approach are listed as one the world's top CRO's.
* Proven CRA background (3 years minimum) within Pharma/Biotech/CRO/Medical Devices
* Confident monitoring regional sites and able to work across multiple studies.
* Life sciences degree.
Location: Republic of Ireland
Contract Length: 6-months with possible extension
Rate: competitive market rates
Full details are available upon application, they will be looking to interview in the coming week so do not hesitate to apply, all applications dealt with confidentially.
Associated Keywords: Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Monitoring, Contract, Pharma, Full-time, Germany, Field-based, Permanent, Senior CRA, Lead CRA, CRO, Clinical Research Organisation, Pharmaceutical, Research, Clinical Trials.