Company Overview: We are currently recruiting for an experienced (2 Years+ monitoring experience) CRA/CRAII (clinical research associate) to join one of our global full service CRO clients. They have a strong pipeline of trials and are looking to expand their CRA team. They work across a variety of phases and therapeutic areas within CNS (Central nervous system) being a big focus and want to ensure that you experience a diverse career full of challenge and rewarded with opportunity.
• Performs and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management
• Conducts site visits - assessing protocol and regulatory compliance, managing required documentation
• Develops and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
• Leading on assigned clinical studies
• At least 2 years independent monitoring experience
• CNS (Central nervous system)) therapeutic area experience is essential
• Good knowledge of FDA guidelines and GCP
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Minimum four year college degree
• Fluent in ENGLISH and local language
If you’re ambitious and looking for the opportunity to grow and further your career, then this could be the job for you! Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Hannah Nagle at Meet, call on +32 2892 40 34 or +44 203 019 6049 or email directly at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.