We are a highly successful global pharma and are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance – if this sounds of interest to you, get in touch!
As the Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance you will be providing expertise in clinical Quality Assurance including managing the audit program, conducting international audits, managing vendors & CROs, preparing for and hosting regulatory inspections and managing clinical QMS.
This is an exciting and diverse role offering excellent career development + home-based flexibility.
Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Manager – Global Pharma in Hertfordshire, competitive salary + package + home-based flexibility
Suitable for: GCP Quality Assurance Manager, GCP Quality Assurance Auditor, Quality Assurance Manager, Clinical Quality Manager
We are a successful global pharmaceutical business in Hertfordshire with an international reach across EMEA, Asia and the Americas and a comprehensive product portfolio specialising in Oncology and Neurology. We cover the full product life cycle from discovery, development and through to marketing to drive our mission of supporting patients and their families.
Working as the Senior Manager, Clinical Quality, your responsibilities will include:
• Providing clinical Quality oversight
• Managing global audit program
• Preparing, conducting and reporting of QA audits including investigator sites
• Preparing for and hosting regulatory body inspections
• Implementing and driving continuous quality improvement
• Training colleagues and junior staff
• GCP / Clinical Quality Assurance experience
• Experience in conducting GCP audits
• Pharmaceutical / Biotech background
Full job description and company details are available upon application, please apply below. This position is being dealt with by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on 0203 0195984 for more detail. You can also e-mail me directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.