Meet is partnering with a global Biotech company looking for an experienced Biostatistician to join the team as a lead consultant and support the team on a contracting basis whilst working across multiple studies. Lead experience is required and hands-on statistics in multiple therapy areas including oncology is a plus. Fully remote and contract duration is 12 months initially.
• Lead Biostatistician which allocates planning and coordination of activities for statistical team members
• Overseeing CROs and Vendors to ensure that projects are running according to the SAP
• Timeliness and quality assurance responsibilities for statistical deliverables
• Working closely with the Programming team
• Providing statistical input to clinical trials of all phases including the production of analysis, reporting deliverables, and the overall design of the trials
• At least 8 years of experience as a Biostatistician required
• Masters or post-graduate in Mathematics/Statistics with a proven work experience record within Pharma/Biotech companies.
• Good knowledge of SAS programming, and supporting programming teams
• Proven experience of clinical trial practices, methods, and guidelines, as well as the principals supporting them
• Being able to budget, forecast, lead and be commercially aware
• Sample size calculations experience as well as providing input for study protocols
• Knowledge of Bayesian designs is a plus but not critical
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Raphael at Meet, call on +442030195961 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.