Senior Biostatistician – TOP 5 CRO – Academia exp considered – UK – Available home or Office based
Full time senior biostatistician role available in a top 5 CRO. As senior biostatistician in this industry leader, your responsibilities will include leading research design and analytical strategies. The role is available in several European countries, including the UK, France, Spain, and Italy. As senior biostatistician you have the opportunity to work either from home or from the office. This industry leader’s virtual resources will allow for effective collaborations on global projects. Develop your expertise with this role.
Willing to consider individuals with industry experience or those coming from academia. This is the perfect opportunity to gain some invaluable experience and further your career, while benefiting from a strong work – life balance.
Senior biostatistician in this top 5 CRO will have various responsibilities including:
- Developing complex analysis strategies and executing them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R)
- Providing input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports
- Liaising with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency
- Demonstrating expertise by represent this CRO at client meetings
- Masters or PhD in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics, or another relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- SAS programming or R programming skills
- Statistical analysis experience in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Please do not hesitate to apply as this opportunity has a fast-paced interview process. Full details are available upon application. Applications are handled in line with GDPR guidelines.
Apply below or contact Alastair Shaw at Meet on 0203 927 4278. Alternatively, email directly to email@example.com
Find out more about Alastair and Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com