We are a prestigious Clinical Research Organisation who are actively recruiting within our biometrics team for a senior statistician. Your specific role in the business would be acting as the responsible person for specific biostatical aspects of the study and can step into leading a study if required. My client is an innovative CRO with a very exciting pipeline of work who will pay a very competitive hourly rate for the right candidate.
- Liaising and consulting with correct authorities and governing bodies
- Responsible for all biostatistical aspects of the trial
- Present and display the study finding to non-statisticians
- Lead a team of statisticians or programmers at various levels if required
- Supervise the writing of SAPs, CSRs and protocol selection
- 5 + years’ experience as a Senior Biostatistician
- SAS Programming knowledge/experience
- Lead experience for a project, study or team within statistics
- Excellent communication skills and an efficient worker to tight deadlines
- Life Science/Statistics degree
If you are interested then please contact Alfie Browning on +44 (0) 203 019 5963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion around this.