We are a global, rapidly expanding animal health company based in Belgium, looking to expand our Quality and Compliance team with an experienced Senior QA Associate with a passion for Veterinary Medicine Research & Development
Suitable for: Quality Assurance Auditor, QA Auditor, GCP/GLP Auditor, Quality Assurance Associate, QA Associate, Senior Quality Assurance Associate, Senior QA Associate
We are a global organisation rapidly expanding throughout Europe, with over 60 years’ experience in Animal Health. Value-driven, we pride ourselves in providing long lasting solutions to those who care for animals. As an industry leader, innovation is at the heart of our activity as it allows us to directly overcome important challenges.
• Provide QA oversight to the Veterinary Medicine Research & Development (VMRD) clinical, non-clinical and PV programs
• Understand current regulatory requirements of animal products in global markets. Perform QA audits and inspections of non-clinical and clinical veterinary product studies and reports
• Perform QA audits and inspections of equipment, facilities, CROs and processes
• Participate in various QA related activities and lead projects within GQC. Provide compliance training to staff and contractors.
• Life science degree, training/certificate in QA
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in QA in the pharma or animal health industry
• Experience of clinical and pre-clinical and knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements
• Ability to travel to sites (less than 20%)
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Please contact Sita Fox on +44 (0) 203 019 6025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.