Senior Account Manager opportunity for a medical communications agency in Central London.
- This company, founded in 2006, recently became part of a larger network (but kept a lot of its independence).
- The network covers all areas of medical communications - medical education, healthcare PR and healthcare advertising.
- They work closely with NGOs and charities, as well as working with pharmaceutical companies.
- They have won numerous awards.
- Flat hierarchy.
- This vacancy is to join their medical education division.
- You will work closely with the medical writers to deliver projects to global and UK-based pharmaceutical clients.
- There is opportunity to work on a variety of therapy areas, including immunology, psoriasis, diabetes, cardiovascular, vaccines and oncology.
- Salary of around £40,000-£50,000.
- Working from home flexibility (long term, not just in the current circumstances).
- Training and development programmes at all levels (not just junior).
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Impressive pension scheme.
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency is essential (around 4+ years)
- Science degree is preferred (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- Ability to work closely with the medical writers to deliver high quality work to pharmaceutical clients.
- 0203 019 6039