Senior Account Manager vacancy for a medical communications agency in Central London.
- This is a global company made up of around 6,000 employees in total, but with around 150 in their healthcare team.
- The healthcare team is made up of 4 parts - Medical Education, Healthcare Advertising, PR and Policy and Clinical Trial Experience.
- This Senior Account Manager vacancy is to join their Medical Education division.
- There are around 70 people in this division, with the accounts team and medical writers working closely together.
- They mainly work on Global and European accounts.
- They work across a variety of therapy areas including oncology, rare diseases, dermatology, respiratory, ophthalmology, medical devices, infectious diseases and others.
- Salary of around £40,000-£50,000.
- Working from home flexibility (long term, not just in the current circumstances).
- Training and development programmes at all levels (not just junior).
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Impressive pension scheme.
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency is essential (around 4+ years)
- Science degree is preferred (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- Ability to work closely with the medical writers to deliver high quality work to pharmaceutical clients.
- 0203 019 6039