A Senior Account Manager position within an independent medical communications agency, that partners with leading global pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve healthcare and drive meaningful change.
They combine a strategic mindset, creativity, innovation and deep understanding of the science to all of their projects.
You will take responsibility for the management and delivery of key projects within the global oncology account, exceeding clients expectations.
- Identifying and developing opportunities for organic growth as well as new business opportunities
- Working on a wide range of medical communications projects
- Mentoring / line managing juniors
- Salary of £40,000-£50,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexibility to work from home (fully or partially) if desired
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Many other perks
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency is required (4+ years)
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to demonstrate previous project and account success
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Science degree (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- 0203 019 6039