A long term contract has become available with one of the world's leading pharma companies. This position will be responsible for maintaining regulatory document management systems & tracking systems, and providing support to the tracking & archiving of regulatory dossiers.
* Maintenance of regulatory tracking systems.
* Administration of document management systems.
* Submission archival of regulatory dossiers.
* Quality control of regulatory information data entries & links.
* Fill internal requests for information and documentation.
* Liaise with internal customers to determine key performance & compliance indicators
* Contribute to the development of training documentation.
With over 20,000 employees worldwide, this pioneering biopharmaceutical company has been developing human therapeutics since 1980, and has ultimately changed the practice of medicine and provided help to millions of individuals suffering from life-threatening illnesses. Their high-performance culture facilitates innovative thinking, which subsequently allows the company to meet their goal of improving the quality of life of individuals around the world. Some of their main areas of focus include assisting people with their fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, among other serious illnesses.
* Familiar with Global Clinical Trial Applications & Marketing Authorizations.
* Strong experience using document management systems and databases.
* Experience supporting Regulatory Operations Lead with publishing (e.g experience with CTA publishing).
* Experience leading meetings (beneficial).
* Strong communication, attention to detail and organisational skills.
Interviews are likely to take place over the next couple of weeks so don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in applying for this position! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to email@example.com