Are you looking for your next exciting challenge working for an international organisation? I am working on a fantastic opportunity in the Oxford area enabling you to become an integral part of the team and excel your career. This start-up medical device company are using world leading research to implement great changes within the industry resulting in improved patient outcomes.
• Preparing Regulatory strategy for pre-market applications and related submissions
• Providing guidance to cross functional product development teams regarding conformance with medical device regulations and standards
• Developing international product registrations
• Developing regulatory labelling
• Reviewing and evaluating EU regulatory impact of proposed product changes
• Providing guidance and supporting other regulatory and quality staff and project team members
• 5+ years medical device or IVD experience
• Knowledge & understanding of EU and medical device regulations
• Demonstrated success in preparing medical device pre-marketing applications and CE mark technical files
• Quality management experience
• Knowledge of FDA medical device regulations and 510k processes
• Technical experience gained in an R&D lab setting
Please contact Nathan Berkley on 0203 019 6020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity or similar within Medical Devices. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-berkley-a25811139/