We are recruiting for an exciting role as a Quality Systems Associate – if this sounds of interest to you, get in touch!
As the Quality Systems Associate, you will play an integral part in managing an international quality system. This role involves exciting opportunities to work in an experienced quality function and ensure the eQMS is effective in supporting the manufacture, packaging and distribution of medicinal products globally. It also involves driving continuous improvement and providing ongoing support and training to peers in the eQMS.
This role is based in our great facilities in Hertfordshire and is easily commutable from London, Essex, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Suitable for: Quality Systems Specialist, QMS Specialist, QMS Expert, Quality Systems Expert, Quality Systems Officer
We are a successful global pharmaceutical business in Hertfordshire with an international reach across EMEA, Asia and the Americas and a comprehensive product portfolio specializing in Oncology and Neurology. We cover the full product life cycle from discovery, development and through to marketing to drive our mission of supporting patients and their families.
Working as the Quality Systems Associate, your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing international QMS and ensuring compliance to GxP and regulatory guidelines
• Driving continuous improvement of the QMS
• Providing training and support to colleagues on the QMS
• Supporting QMS processes and SOPs
• Reviewing and writing of quality policies and procedures
• Experience in implementing, managing and maintaining quality systems
• Quality background in Manufacturing / Production
• Pharma / Biotech experience
Full job description and company details are available upon application, please apply below. This position is being dealt with by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on 0203 0195984. You can also e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.