Would you like to work for a well-established company who are a market leader in their field? I’m currently working with a MedTech company who have a wide range of products, who also operate under many brands so this role will be well varied and you won't just be focused on one part of QA. There is a high level of autonomy in the role and they are looking for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch now to avoid missing out!
Quality Engineer, Glasgow, £30-35k, Medical Devices
• Continuing compliance with regulatory requirements
• Quality system maintenance
• To ensure processes are suitably mapped and interfaced
• To drive continuous improvement throughout business processes and systems
• To drive product and process quality investigations determining root cause
• Experience within the medical device industry (ISO13485) is highly desirable
• Experience of environmental systems (ISO14001) is highly desirable
• A working knowledge of Q-Pulse and SharePoint is desirable
• A lead auditor qualification is desirable
Please contact Nathan Berkley on 0203 019 6020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity or similar within Medical Devices. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at: www.peoplewithchemistry.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-berkley-a25811139/