We are an international Pharmaceutical Business in Kent recruiting for an experienced Quality Specialist to be part of our experienced Quality team. This key senior role will be responsible for managing an electronic QMS, ensuring compliance to GMP, conducting internal and external audits of vendors and leading Quality projects.
We are offering a competitive package, excellent work culture and great career development opportunities.
As the Senior, Quality Specialist your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring compliance to GMP and regulatory standards
• Implementing, managing and maintaining QMS
• Preparing and leading internal and external QA audits
• Managing Change Controls, Deviations and CAPAs
• Leading Quality projects
• Deputising for QA leadership when needed
• Minimum 3 years QA experience
• Experience in working for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CMO
• Experience in managing QMS
• Internal / External Auditing experience
Full job description and company details are available when you apply, please apply. This position is being managed by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on 0203 0195984 or email me at email@example.com and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.