We are a global and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Belgium, looking for the best talent in Quality Assurance to expand our team with a QA Manager RTC (Release, Trending & Compliance) who has a passion for the pharmaceutical industry as well as a global mindset.
Global Pharmaceutical Company, Brussels area
We are a global and leading pharmaceutical organisation, with years of experience in advanced development and engineering of next generation products. Value-driven, we pride ourselves in providing unique solutions to our customers and offering them new treatment options. As a forward-thinking company, we keep pushing the boundaries of innovation using our know-how which allows us to directly improve the quality of life of our patients.
Suitable for: Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Senior Quality Assurance Associate, Senior QA Associate, Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, Senior QA Specialist, Release Trending and Compliance Specialist, RTC Specialist, Senior Release Trending and Compliance Specialist, Senior RTC Specialist
• Assure that the release of batches is compliant to GMP requirements
• Manage problems and complaints, evaluate potential impacts
• Perform trend analysis on quality systems and contribute to quality strategy
• Assure compliance of processes, manage documentation
• People management and development
• University Degree in Industrial Pharmacy, Bioengineering, Biomedical sciences
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience of GxP in a regulated environment and good cGMP knowledge
• Experience in QA release and leading people
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Fluent in French and English
Please contact Sita Fox on +44 (0) 203 019 6025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are good at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.