Suitable for: GCP Manager, Senior GCP Specialist, GCP Specialist, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, Senior QA Specialist
We are a leading global provider of clinical research services, rapidly expanding within Europe and we are looking for the best talent in Quality Assurance to expand our global team with a QA Manager - GCP who has a passion for quality and excellence as well as an international and team oriented mindset.
We are a leading global provider of clinical research services, rapidly expanding within Europe with years of experience in advanced research in the field of Applied Translational Medicine. Value-driven, we pride ourselves in our unique and international culture where employees are at the centre of our success. Besides we are renowned for providing tailored solutions to our customers and offering them the best clinical research networks in the industry. As a forward-thinking company, we keep pushing the boundaries of innovation using our know-how which allows us to directly impact customers’ drug development programs.
· Responsible for the development of annual auditing programs in accordance to applicable regulations
· In charge of QA management and QA functions in the global development division
· Responsible for planning, performing, assigning and oversight of QA tasks
· Facilitating and hosting official inspections and customer audits
· In charge of further development and growth of QA functions
· Degree in life sciences or similar
· Minimum 5 years of professional experience in GCP Quality Assurance
· Experience in dealing with authorities and customers
· Experience in management and training
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Very good spoken and written English and German
Please contact Sita Fox on +44 (0) 203 019 6025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are good at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.