We are a leading, global and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Belgium, looking to expand our QA team with a QA Specialist with a passion for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are a leading organisation rapidly expanding throughout Europe, with years of experience in advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs. Value-driven, we pride ourselves in providing long lasting solutions to our customers. As an industry leader, innovation and sustainable growth are at the heart of our activity as it allows us to directly overcome important challenges.
Suitable for: Quality Assurance Associate, QA Associate, Senior Quality Assurance Associate, Senior QA Associate, Quality Assurance Auditor, QA Auditor, Quality Assurance Specialist, QA Specialist
• Ensuring quality assurance of the product and production processes
• Maintaining quality systems (deviations, CAPA, documentation, training, change control, validation)
• Auditing activities, ensuring Inspection readiness
• Build and maintain beneficial working relationships with all internal/external customers
• QA projects and reviews
• University Degree in a life sciences field
• Relevant experience in Quality Assurance
• Experience in working in a GMP environment
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Please contact Sita Fox on +44 (0) 203 019 6025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are good at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.