My client is a global Pharmaceutical company based in the North of Belgium and are looking to hire a QA Specialist. This company is one of the industry’s most forward thinking and dynamic organisations. They are looking for a QA Specialist to redesign and improve the current quality system to GMP compliance.
• Redesign and improve the QMS.
• When applicable, coordinates activities to maintain relevant Quality System requirements such as GMP.
• Informs site management on significant or potentially significant quality issues or on any issues for designated high risk accounts.
• Have a good knowledge of clean rooms.
• Experience in redesigning a QMS
• Excellent GMP experience
• Self-motivated individual with good problem-solving skills and analytical ability.
• Strong and up to date EU regulatory knowledge
• Excellent communicator and ability to work as part of cross functional teams at all levels KPI reporting - using information to manage and track performance
• Knowledge of clean rooms
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Harrison Mockler at meet, call +44 203 019 5955 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.