My Client is an award winning Chemicals company who are expanding operations in the UK. They are in the process of setting up a new R&D Site which will provide manufacturing capabilities for Pharma Clients. This will be near Surrey.
They require a Project Innovation Director for a 6 months (initially) to help develop their facility.
This hands on role requires experience with:
- New facilities (Pharmaceutical or Chemicals)
- Technology transfer, timely scale-up of new products
- Technical summaries
- Process Validation, reports, compliance, SOPs, batch records (author/ review/ approve)
- Produce IT PMO deliverable's
- Oversee schedules, supplies, materials, equipment and manpower requirements
- Ability to work collaboratively and to drive overall project objectives
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders,roles
- Facilitating cross-functional stakeholders
- Project Management
- IT Project Management experience
- Validation (protocol writing, reviewing and executing)
- 10 + years management experience in Chemical/ Pharma and/or Materials industry
- 5+ years of professional IT experience running high performing environments
Demonstrated project management skills
- Good understanding of system validation process
- Good understanding of change control process
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to get in touch. My client has an urgent timeline as this position is integral to the set up of their new facility. My client is planning on booking initial stage interviews from next week.
My contact details are: