We are an agency with a unique people centric culture who are looking for a Principal Regulatory Writer to join out high performing and friendly team. The ideal candidate would have worked with a broad range of clinical and regulatory documentation and have a passion for science.
Who are we:
We are an agency working in regulatory, medical education and HEOR writing for clients in a global capacity. Due to our unique background structure we offer our teams a truly personable culture and progression routes that suit what they are looking for from their career. Whether that be technically, commercially, or business focussed roles – no more being stuck below a glass ceiling because you don’t want to manage.
Working as a medical writer in Europe your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare clinical regulatory documents in a diverse range of therapy areas for our pharmaceutical clients
• Documents include the likes of CRS, protocols, CTD modules, PIPs and briefing books
• Complete writing assignments in a timely manner
• Maintain timelines and workflow of writing assignments
• Mentor junior members of staff and train to support their development (no need to manage unless you want to)
• Must have at least 4+ years of industry regulatory writing and clinical medical writing experience
• The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in scientific, medical, clinical discipline
• Experience in regulatory submissions (clinical study reports) presented to regulatory authorities a plus
• Understanding of clinical data
• Exceptional writing skills essential
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on +44 (0) 2030195990. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.