As the Principal QA Auditor, you will play an integral part in implementing the global audit program and conducting international audits. This role involves exciting opportunities to work across a broad range of therapeutic areas, facilities/suppliers, to work with a multi-skilled team and provide input into planning and best ways of working.
This role can be either fully office-based in our great offices in Cambridge or part home-based/part office-based.
Suitable for: Quality Assurance Auditor, Senior QA Auditor, Principal QA Auditor, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Specialist, Quality Assurance Advisor, Quality Assurance Executive
We are a successful global pharmaceutical business in Cambridge with an international reach of over 40 countries worldwide and our product portfolio spans across multiple therapeutic areas including Oncology, Respiratory, Diabetes, Biologics and more.
We are a values-led business committed to developing and providing patients with medicines to improve their lives. This shared passion is reciprocated across our business and has led to our great working environment and culture. This gives us the opportunity to deliver high-performance work and make a difference to every patient. These are few of the reasons why we have won awards for “Best Company” to work for and now is a great time for you to join us!
As the Principal Quality Assurance Auditor your responsibilities will include:
• Managing full life cycle of GMPD audits from planning through to conducting audits
• Conducting audits across wide variety of therapeutic areas and product types
• Travelling internationally, mainly within Europe
• Be a key member delivering strategic projects
• Working with senior stakeholders
• Ideally a Lead Auditor qualification
• Experience in conducting external GMDP audits
• Managing fully life cycle of audits
• Experience in pharmaceutical / biotech environment
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on 0203 0195984. You can also e-mail me directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.