A creative, global medical communications agency is searching for a Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team.
- This creative agency has a total headcount of 250 across 5 offices, with 3 of these being based in the UK (London, Oxfordshire and the North-West).
- First agency to bring behavioural change to Medical Communications.
- They have won over 25 industry awards and are centred on the physical, mental, social, and financial wellbeing of their employees.
- Strong, integrated team culture, lots of social opportunities.
- Opportunities to work across a variety of projects, including events, congresses, symposia, slide decks, digital work and more.
- Researching, producing and editing a variety of content to meet client briefs.
- Working on different therapy areas, including immunology, cardiovascular, rare diseases, infectious diseases and various others.
- Helping junior members of your team in producing content.
- Competitive salary ranging between £50,000- £65,000
- Working from home flexibility (also in non-COVID times)
- 29 days' paid holiday during each holiday year
- Regular incentive schemes
- & many more!
It is essential that the candidate has a science degree and 5+ years working in a medical communications agency.
If you are interested in this position, apply below or get in touch with Bethan Yates at:
0203 019 3982