A vacancy exists for a NPI Quality Engineer to initially provide quality engineering and quality planning support for a manufacturing transfer activity and longer term Quality Engineering support for existing products and processes. This company, who have recently undergone an acquisition of another, allows you the opportunity work with products from the ground up, with all classifications of devices.
• Provide Quality Engineering support for validation and verification activities for existing and new production processes
• Provide Quality Engineering support for the new product introduction (NPI), both internally and liaising with suppliers
• Provide Quality Engineering support and training where required, leadership for inter-departmental projects
• Monitor and report any transient areas of risk
• Working predominantly within a Manufacturing and New Product Development environment
• Experience of Design for Manufacture process
• Working with DFMEA's, PFMEA's and Compiling Control Plans
• Understanding of manufacturing engineering and engineering drawings (GD&T)
• Process Validation and Verification
• Working with suppliers as required
• CAPA analysis
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nathan Berkley at Meet, please call 0203 019 6020. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com