An exciting contract vacancy has become available with one of the world's leading pharma companies, and will involve working in their COVID-19 Test Centre to help develop & implement technology and process improvements.
* Initial 7 month contract
* Competitive rate
* September start
This role will be equipped with the required PPE for the level of exposure and will have to strictly adhere to the specific Test Centre SOPs.
This position will involve the design and execution of various experimental strategies to optimise & improve the existing diagnostic testing workflow, to look at novel methods of virus inactivation, novel PCR methods & experiments to assess sample pooling.
Individuals will be required to work in teams of 2-3 scientists.
A leading pharmaceutical company, with over 60,000 employees worldwide, who have invested billions in to R&D to push the boundaries of science and improve the lives of patients in need.
This company has exciting ambitions to become the leader in drug development and provide aid to over 200 million patients this year alone.
* Minimum 3 years' lab experience.
* Hands on experience of RT-PCR experiments/assay assessment experience.
* Experience of class 2 aseptic techniques.
* Experience working in a BSL2 lab.
* Experience working with human biological specimens.
* Worked with samples with may contain SARS-Cov-2.
* Experience in molecular biology techniques.
* Worked across a fast-paced cross organisational team.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP so do get in touch if you are interested in applying for this position!
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to email@example.com to learn more about this position.