Medical Writer position for an independent medical communications agency in West London.
- Independent agency
- Headcount of around 30 people
- Their work is a mix of healthcare advertising and behavioural medical education
- Have their own research team, regulatory professionals, account teams, creative team, and medical writers
- In this role, you will work on a variety of materials including advisory boards, slide decks, presentations, videos, apps, websites, media channels
- You will work on a range of therapy areas including haematology, rare diseases, sleep disorders, migraines and many more
- Work involves lots of creative variety; branding, strategy, research, all media channels, photo shoots, print, digital
- Work closely with the client services team to deliver projects to global, regional and local pharmaceutical clients
- Lot of opportunity to do strategic work
- Salary of around £30,000-£40,000
- Flexible working (long term, not just in the current circumstances)
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme
It is essential that you have previous experience in a medical communications agency, in a medical writing position (1+ year's experience).
A science degree is also essential (BSc, MSc or PhD).
If you are interested in hearing more details, get in touch with Chloe Fitzsimons:
- 0203 019 6039