An innovative, people-focused, multi-award winning, global medical communications agency wants your talent as a Medical Writer. You will be working across a variety of therapy areas including immunology, cardiovascular, infectious diseases, and you will be working with multiple clients including Pfizer, Gilead, Sanofi, and many others. You will have the opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge of therapy areas, client data, and commercial objectives.
• Deliver compelling programmes which combine scientific and technical information with commercial objectives.
• Communicate invaluable scientific and strategic support to clients.
• Ensure excellence is always delivered for key projects.
• Build excellent client relationships.
Benefits and Perks:
• 29 days holiday with flexible buy & sell scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Fantastic company culture
• Excellent wellbeing scheme
• Private family health & dental cover
• Season ticket loans
• Employee discount with 900+ retailers
• 1+ year’s experience in a medical communications agency
• Writing experience of various communications materials
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team
• Science degree required (BSc, MSc or PhD)
020 3019 5972