A fantastic opportunity for an experienced medical editor to join a friendly, growing team, working on exciting projects in a creative enviornment.
Owing to ongoing growth, we are looking for a highly talented editor to join our editorial team. You will have full responsibility for the editing and production stages of a selection of projects, and have opportunities to learn new skills and make a valued contribution to our continuing success. In addition to an honours science degree, preferably in a life science, and exceptional medical editing and proofreading skills, you will have an eye for design and layout, be able to work well under pressure and ideally you will have previous experience in healthcare communications.
You will work on a wide variety of projects, including:
• scientific posters
• primary manuscripts, and systematic and narrative reviews for submission to internationally renowned journals
• PowerPoint slide decks
• multicomponent computer-based training programmes
• meeting materials (invitations, programmes, room dressings, signage etc.)
• monographs and global value dossiers
• policy reports
• health technology assessment submissions
• patient and healthcare professional education materials
• websites (design, editing, beta testing, use of content management systems).
We will provide you with opportunities to:
• shape your career in an expanding, independent, award-winning company with strong, long-standing client relationships and an excellent reputation in the industry
• apply your knowledge and creative abilities in an inclusive working environment
• contribute to and share in the success of a company with a culture that fosters and rewards initiative-taking and commitment.
• Must have a science degree
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Previous experience in a healthcare comms agency is preferred
• Hard working and self motivated. Able to work in a team and alone
Please contact Michael Preston on 02030 195982 or email email@example.com if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential!