Meet have just been briefed on a new role for a leading UK medical device company who are working on several exciting projects for 2019 and are seeking highly skilled Mechanical Engineers with around 4 years’ experience to join their highly multi-disciplinary R&D team. This company pride themselves on their excellent company culture, their variety of work and projects and the career development opportunities they can offer.
What will you be doing?
• You will be working closely with electronics, software and design engineers daily, working throughout the entire product lifecycle
• Initial concept design and CAD scale-up, applying computational techniques utilizing a wide range of manufacturing processes
• Potentially leading specific projects and support more junior engineers
Who would suit this role?
• Someone with an exceptional educational background. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a top university
• 2-4 years of industry experience
• High proficiency with SolidWorks
• Design for Injection moulding would be highly beneficial
If you want to find out some more information, call Mason on 020 3019 5983 or send an email to email@example.com