We are looking for an seasoned regulator, with experience in publishing and submissions, to join our dynamic and growing pharmaceutical company.
Within this role, you would have the chance to implement global publishing procedures and oversee global publishing porcesses.
Interested? Contact Margherita Pastorino at 02030193981 or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global mid-size pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. We are currently developing a broad portfolio of Oncology and Neurology products from First in Man all the way through Phase III and commercialization.
Here we pride ourselves of putting patients first and leading our business focusing on the benefits that we can bring to our patients and their loved ones.
- Implement and oversee global publishing processes used to support regulatory submissions
- Create and maintain publishing timelines
- Manage vendors
- Track projects delivery
Location: Herthfordshire, office based with home based flexibility
- Experience with paper submission and through eCTD structure
- Strong knowledge of US and global regulatory bodies and requirements
- Experience in working with contract and vendors
- Experience in solving template issues
- Experience with managing projects and organizing resources
Interested? Send your CV to Margherita Pastorino at email@example.com or call 02030193981