Are you looking for the next exciting step in your QA career? Join us as we recruit for a brand-new Head of External Quality role to be an integral part of our QA Leadership team. This is a strategic role and is responsible for managing global suppliers and ensuring compliance of suppliers to GMP and regulatory guidelines, managing successful relationships and leading tech transfer projects.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch!
Suitable for: Head of Quality, Quality Assurance Director, Quality Assurance Manager, Supplier Quality Assurance, Head of Manufacturing, Head of Production, Head of Supply Chain
We are a global Pharmaceutical company with a diverse and comprehensive product portfolio and excellent manufacturing facilities including liquids, solids and steriles. With offices based in Europe, USA and Asia, we are a truly global organisation who are continually expanding and growing as a result of our success. Challenging our staff and providing them with excellent career development opportunities is something we pride ourselves on.
Working as the Head of External Quality, your responsibilities will include:
• Providing strategic quality oversight of the external manufacturing process
• Managing successful relationships with global third-party manufacturers
• Ensuring compliance of suppliers to GMP and regulatory guidelines
• Managing Technical Agreements
• Leading tech transfer projects of products / equipment
• Experience in managing global third-party manufacturers/CMOs
• Extensive QA experience
• Pharmaceutical / Biopharma / Biotech background
Full job description and company details are available upon application, please apply. This position is being managed by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on 0203 0195984. You can also e-mail me directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.