Exciting opportunity for an experienced, GDP focused Quality Assurance Specialist, to join the Global Top 20 Pharma's Quality Team in Belgium. The successful candidate will have the chance to support the business by conducting the quality overview and administrative preparation of the selling authorization, as well as the local batch release of products. This initial 6-month contract offers competitive rates and the chance to drive the project forward in a very stable freelance role.
• Quality overview and administrative preparation – reviewing and approving the deviations and CAPA's opened by the 3PL; support launches
• Local batch release of products in compliance with the Certificate of Analysis
• Taking care of the Temperature Control upon shipping from manufacturing plants
• Selling Authorization - customer activation, product code activation, exemptions
• Person of contact between the company and the Ministry of Health in both Belgium and Holland – performing the Marketing Information Form – including editing it, mailing and also handling the responses from the Ministry
• Responsible for the inventory in the ERP system for both short dated and expired products
• Performing the training management
Contact Antonina at Meet, call on +44 203 019 6021 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss in 100% confidence.
• Strong GDP experience and understanding
• QA experience including CAPA, change control and deviation management
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure; high sense of responsibility
• Fluent in English, Dutch and French
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. The position is being dealt with by Antonina Markut at Meet, call us on +44 203 019 6021 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.