Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Pharma, CRO, Senior CRA, Lead CRA, Italy, Contract, Freelance
A new long-term, 6-month contract is available within this established, respected and world leading CRO. With focus on multiple therapy areas across phases II and III of the clinical trial, this is a remote/field-based role, involving monitoring within the multiple hospital setting.
Suited to an experienced CRA, looking for a long-term daily rate contract with regional monitoring!
Joining as a contract Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you will be on an initial 6-month contract, working remotely on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for monitoring within the multiple hospital setting, specifically focusing on IMP monitoring within Pharmacy, also involving other aspects of monitoring. You will specifically pick up responsibility for:
* Liaison with key trial personnel at clinical trial centres.
* Training clinical site staff in drug dispensing procedures and unmasked processes.
* Monitoring investigational medicinal products (IMP) at site.
* Monitoring visits and completing documentation such as monitoring visit reports.
* Preparation and participation in the setup, maintenance and close out of clinical trial centres.
A leading Clinical Research Organisation, with over 15,000 employees worldwide. They cover a wide variety of therapeutic areas and have won many awards for their success over the years and with their science-driven approach are listed as one the world's top CRO's.
* Proven CRA background.
* Confident monitoring regional sites and able to work across multiple studies.
* Life sciences degree.
Contract Length: 6-months
Location: Central Italy
Rate: Market rates
Full details are available upon application, they will be looking to interview in the coming week so do not hesitate to apply, all applications dealt with confidentially.
Please contact Keeley Munday on +44(0)2030196022 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associated Keywords: Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Monitoring, Contract, Pharma, Full-time, Italy, Field-based, Freelance, Senior CRA, Lead CRA, CRO, Clinical Research Organisation, Pharmaceutical, Research, Clinical Trials.