• Do you want to work in a vibrant and fun environment?
• ls progression, money or trainee or development important to you?
• Are you motivated by Incentives like; trips to Ibiza & Vegas, Nights Out and Rolex Watches?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on to find out more about opportunities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Meet Recruitment.
Meet are looking for Degree educated candidates from all backgrounds to join our team in Central London as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will approach clients to understand their hiring needs, and to source highly skilled candidates for their open vacancies.
Meet provides an excellent Training Academy, which gives you the fundamental skills you'll need to work as a full 360 Recruiter. Our in-house training team support you from your first day in the business, all the way through to senior level and even onto our Future Leaders programmes.
Benefits of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• Holidays to party locations like Ibiza, Miami and Rio
• You get 20 days annual leave to take your well-earned rest and your birthday off!
• Lunch clubs at London's most exclusive restaurants.
• Opportunities to work abroad in one of our global offices in Europe or US
What do you need to be a good Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
• Competitive, and want to be a winner.
• Able to overcome challenges.
• Able to think on your feet and show initiative
• Influential and be able to change an individual's mind.
+44 (0) 203 019 3980