Does the opportunity to build a European QA team excite you? If so, get in touch as we are recruiting for a Director of Quality, QP/RP role in Basel to provide quality oversight, perform quality release, manage suppliers and build our European quality function.
We are a growing Biotech who continue to make strides in the Immuno-Oncology space with great success in the US and Asia and we are now expanding into Europe.
Suitable for: Quality Assurance Director, QA Director, Quality Director, Head of QA, Senior QA Manager, Qualified Person, Responsible Person
We are a growing and global Biotech dedicated to becoming a global leader in the discovery and development of ground-breaking immuno-oncology drugs for the treatment of cancer. We have strong global teams in Asia, The US and Switzerland, a comprehensive pipeline, great partnerships and commercial products.
Our goals are focused towards to building a global business which is recognized for its integrity, great staff and most importantly our impact in cancer research and drug development.
As the Director of Quality & QP/RP – your role will involve:
• Providing quality oversight
• Releasing medicinal products within the EU
• Ensuring GMP compliance of across manufacturing and testing
• Managing supply chain of the products through to certification
• Working with and supporting global QA teams
• Auditing manufacturing and testing sites
• Strong leadership experience
• Certified Responsible Person (QP) – qualified to ANNEX 16
• GMP experience
• Pharmaceutical / Biotech background
If this sounds like the role for you then, please apply. Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on +44 203 0195984. You can also e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.