We are a global Contract Research Organisation, looking for a CRA/SCRA who is eager to progress in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to further yourself, as in this role you will take on more responsibilities in each study - We are looking for a candidate who we can progress into a Project Management (PM) role.
Suitable for: CRA, Clinical research associate, CRA II, CRAII, Clinical research associate II, SCRA, Senior CRA, CRA III, CRAIII, Clinical research associate III, Lead CRA, LCRA
We are an International CRO, with our global offices highly respected and successful. We focus on providing a full service to our Clients that include Pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organisations.
• Performs and coordinates monitoring visits country-wide
• Conducts site visits - assessing protocol and regulatory compliance, managing required documentation.
• Develops and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
• Assisting on assigned projects and will take a lead role where required.
• Mentor, train and contribute to the development of junior clinical research assistants.
• 2 years + monitoring experience
• Good knowledge of ICH-GCP and relevant regulations
• Motivation to progress in a growing company
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Fluency in German and English
Full job description and company details are available upon application. Please call Nick on +44 203 019 6013 or email directly at email@example.com for further details about this opportunity - This will be 100% confidential.