Are you dedicated, motivated and passionate about the future of drug development? – An exciting opportunity awaits!
We are a multi-national CRO, looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate with scientific knowledge and a competent background in clinical trials to join our passionate team! The ideal candidates should have no less than 12 months experience within a CRA II or Senior CRA role.
Founded almost 20 years ago, our team sits within one of the most well-known and recognisable innovative companies globally and are widely regarded as market leaders. Having worked on over 2500 projects in multiple continents. You will be joining a highly passionate team dedicated to the future and development of each clinical trial. You will be led by industry experts and supported in your personal and professional career progression.
• You will serve at the main contact at the relevant investigative site
• Complete site selection and pre-study activities
• Identifying and evaluating potential investigators
• Successful management of investigator sites.
• Ensure site and study compliance are followed
• Anticipate site issues and implement solutions
• Ensuring GCP/ ICH guidelines are met and maintained.
• Conduct site selection and pre-study activities.
• Experience working in site environment and monitoring visits in CRA II or senior role.
• Knowledge of ICH Guidelines, GCP and other relevant regulations.
• Educated to degree level or licensed healthcare professional
• Good understanding of fundamental responsibilities of CRA
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Parys Lanlehin-Dobson at Meet, please call on 02080510167 or contact the office on +44 203 178 7488. You can also e-mail us directly at Parys@peoplewithchemistry.com to discuss in confidence.