Fantastic chance to join a growing, dynamic and friendly Clinical research division of this CRO. Focused in Austria. This being the one of the largest CROs, pride themselves on quality of trials, and retention rates of staff. Perfect for a CRA looking for their next assignment at 0.5 FTE upwards.
They are a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of. Their mission is to help customers improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that impact health worldwide. As a part of the team, you’ll help deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because a patient isn’t just a number, they’re family, friends, and neighbours.
The Clinical Research Associate is the clinical sites’ direct point of contact and accountable for managing site quality and delivery from site identification through close-out. The aim of this role is to build the relationship with the site, to be the sole position accountable for the site performance, including driving the site successfully to initiation, the development of a robust patient recruitment strategy, setting up a system, assessing compliance with regulations and the site’s capability to comply with the study needs and recruitment expectations, and problem solving to address and resolve site issues.
· Develop and write trial protocols (outlining purpose and methodology)
· Present trial protocols to a steering committee
· Design data collection forms, known as case report forms (CRFs)
· Coordinate with the ethics committee, which safeguards the rights, safety and wellbeing of all trial subjects
· Manage regulatory authority applications and approvals that oversee the research and marketing of new and existing drugs
· Identify and assess the suitability of facilities to use as the clinical trial site
· Identify/select an investigator who will be responsible for conducting the trial at the trial site
· Liaise with doctors, consultants or investigators on conducting the trial
· Set up the trial sites - ensuring each centre has the trial materials, including the trial drug often known as the investigational medicinal product (IMP)
· A degree in life sciences
· 3yrs experience upwards
. Previous monitoring experience in Austria
. Oncology experience
Length of contract: 6-12 months
Rate: circa €65 - €80 per hour
FTE: 0.5 FTE upwards
Location - Austria (site-based)
Please do not hesitate to apply as this opportunity has a fast-paced interview process.
These positions will be snapped up, looking for individuals who are ambitious, positive and want to work in a growing and exciting team.
Do not miss out on this opening – apply below or contact Kush at Meet on 0203 0195957 or email directly to email@example.com
You can find out more about Kush & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com