Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Freelance, Contract - An initial 6 month contract has become available with this global & leading pharmaceutical company. Based in Central London, this role offers lead responsibility for one of their COVID-19 projects.
Suited to those with proven Product/Marketing Management experience within the pharmaceutical environment.
* Initial 6 month contract (possible extension)
* Central London (home-based flexibility)
* Competitive daily rate
A top 10 Biopharmaceutical company, with approximately 8000 employees spanning across four continents, who seek to develop and commercialise medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
With a focus on a variety of therapeutic areas, including HIV, respiratory, cardiovascular and cancer, they seek to improve the quality of life for patients around the world who suffer from life-threatening diseases, with their research and development effort at the largest it has ever been. This company is also one of the few currently leading the charge for a COVID vaccine.
This position will be based in Central London and will centre around the digital marketing strategy & roll out in the COVID space. With an initial 6 month contract with the possibility to extend, you will:
* Implement Digital promotion campaign strategy – both at affiliate and regional levels.
* Project manage across full lifecycle – end to end, including working with and managing key agencies
* Manage and grow relationships with key stakeholders – both internal and external.
* Ensure all marketing activities are compliant with SOPs.
Associated Keywords: Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Launch, Contract, Freelance, Pharma, Pharmaceutical
* Minimum 4 years' marketing experience within the pharmaceutical environment, with experience of working in complex matrix organisations.
* Developed & implemented digital promotional campaigns.
* Planned & led complex digital marketing projects.
* Project Management experience, handling multiple projects and worked closely with agencies.
* Experience with Veeva promomats approval system is a bonus.
Interviews for this position are likely to take place over the next couple of weeks so if you are interested in this opportunity do not hesitate to get in touch. All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this position and others.