Senior Statistical Programmer; Senior SAS Programmer; SAS Programmer; Senior Programmer, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, Research.
A brand-new contract opportunity has become available at a world leading Pharmaceutical company. Working entirely from home in the UK, this role offers the full scope of responsibility for all programming analysis in SAS for a large data preparation project.
This role is suited for those with proven SAS Base and Macro Programming experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Offering a long-term contract for an experienced statistical programmer, this role will be remote working across the UK.
• Producing analysis datasets using SAS.
• Working with and creating complex datasets derived from large databases.
• Depending on seniority level, checking the accuracy of programs written by colleagues.
• Analysing datasets based on subject consent, ID and country and validation.
Sitting within the world’s leading players in the pharmaceutical industry, this company continue to develop and offer a magnitude of innovative medicines onto market, ranging from Oncology to Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and more therapeutic areas. With a global reach employing over 50,000 people over 30 countries, they provide a network of expertise. They also have a strong base of contractors, with over 800+ at their UK sites, and so are viewed as an essential asset to their business model.
This position is suitable for an experienced Statistical Programmer with previous experience in life-sciences.
• Strong SAS and Macro experience 4 years+.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience.
• Previous experience working with large datasets.
• Good communication and organisation skills - meeting timelines, collaboration, pro-activity and process improvement
Contract Length: 3+months
Location: United Kingdom (remote)
Rate circa: 50-55 per hour
Full details are available upon application, they will be looking to interview in the coming week so do not hesitate to apply, all applications dealt with confidentially.
You can contact Keeley Munday at Meet on 0203 019 6022, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associated Keywords: Programming, SAS, Macro, Senior Programmer, Statistical Programmer, Pharmaceutical industry, Pharma, Life-Science, CRO, Biotech, Biotechnology, Remote, UK, Home-based.