Pharmacovigilance, PV, Compliance, Compliance Principal, Contract - An exciting new opening is available to join this established, international pharmaceutical company on a contract basis running initially until the end of the year, with a strong likelihood of a 12 month extension.
Suitable for an experienced PV professional looking to work for a global sponsor.
* Contract initially until end of year, likely 12 month extension
* Macclesfield offices, with home-based flexibility
* Competitive rate
Joining as a Compliance Principal, you will be joining on a contract initially until the end of the year, with a strong likelihood of a 12 month extension. You will be joining this company's efforts with their COVID-19 studies, and the scope of the role will include:
* Drive continuous improvement and high performance across the PV system.
* Work with Patient Safety Process & Partnership Leads and Patient Safety & Regulatory experts to develop, report and assess global KPIs related to PV data reporting.
* Develop and improve reporting tools.
* Improve and simplify processes & guidance, and drive implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with strong continuous improvement experience, looking to make an impact with this global pharma's COVID studies.
Associated Keywords: Pharmacovigilance, Compliance, Improvement, Contract, Freelance
A leading pharmaceutical company, with over 60,000 employees worldwide, who have invested billions in to R&D to push the boundaries of science and improve the lives of patients in need.
This company has exciting ambitions to become the leader in drug development and provide aid to over 200 million patients this year alone, and are currently one of the few leading the charge for a COVID vaccine.
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience (pharma, regulatory, safety, partnership).
* Experience leading project teams.
* Knowledge of PV Processes & Regulatory requirements.
* Experience in Data Analytics.
* Knowledge of QMS and continuous improvement methodology
* Knowledge of new and developing PV requirements.
Interviews for this position are likely to be held over the next couple of weeks so if you are interested in this opportunity don't hesitate to apply!
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this position and others.